Tired of that close-lipped smile? Losing confidence because of stained teeth? Worry not, teeth whitening is the concern of most people. The good news is, there are certain practices that can be done to prevent this problem!
Ready to know more about these practices that prevent staining. We, at Chesterfield Hilltown Dental will discuss some of them along with the professional whitening service.
- The daily use of mouth rinses is a common practice. The ingredients of rinses contain mild abrasive chemicals to help remove surface-level teeth stains. However, the chemicals found in these rinses cannot change the natural color of the teeth.
- Prevention is better than cure. In order to keep the teeth pearly-white and stain-free, it is best to avoid food and beverages with teeth-staining properties. Once a person has undergone a professional whitening treatment, it is best to prevent the teeth from getting stained to make the effects of the treatments last longer.
- Smoking has detrimental effects all over the body. It cannot be stressed enough. The stains brought by smoking get into the nooks and crannies of the tooth enamel. It is hard to remove these stains by brushing alone.
- Maintenance is necessary. Brushing the teeth twice a day and flossing properly helps keep the teeth stain-free. By removing plaque and food debris, staining and yellow teeth will be avoided, especially around the gum line.
- A professional teeth whitening treatment at Chesterfield Hilltown Dental. Our dental professional knows what procedure is the safest and most effective for their patients. In-office whitening treatments will take approximately 60 to 90 minutes to finish. It may seem like a complicated procedure to people, but they are actually simple and deliver the best results. After the treatment, it is recommended to avoid food and beverages with teeth-staining properties.
Bring out your best and brightest smile! Here at Chesterfield Hilltown Dental, we offer Teeth Whitening services in Chesterfield, MO to help our clients turn that frown upside down. Schedule an appointment with us! We are located at 130 Hilltown Village Center, Chesterfield, MO 63017.