Professionally administered dental care is an essential element of caring for your oral health. At the office of Chesterfield Hilltown Dental, our experienced team is equipped with high-quality, well-researched materials and technology to provide our patients with beautiful and predictable treatment. We focus on helping our patients maintain great dental hygiene and health to prevent problems from occurring in the first place.
If oral problems are discovered, we use state-of-the-art procedures to protect and restore the structure and function of your dental structures. Some of these are:
- Crowns and Bridges: Dental crowns and bridges are two of the most popular dental restorations for missing and damaged teeth. Our office offers high-quality bridges and crowns.
- Dentures: Dentures are a practical and commonly used solution for missing teeth. Dentures not only address the aesthetics and function of your smile but also help you maintain the shape of your face. Tooth replacement options such as dentures also help you eat and speak normally. We offer fixed dentures, traditional dentures and denture stabilization.
- Halitosis Treatment: Bad breath is an embarrassing problem that can cause lowered self-confidence. Our dental practice offers comprehensive treatment for bad breath.
- Inlays and Onlays: Inlays and onlays are also known as indirect fillings. They are used to treat teeth with mild to moderate decay in cases when a traditional filling won’t work.
- Regular Checkups: A regular checkup at our practice includes a full examination, professional cleaning, oral cancer screening and when necessary, digital X-rays.
- Sealants: Dental sealants are a form of preventive treatment that helps to fill the fissures and grooves on the surface of the back teeth to prevent tooth decay.
- Sleep Apnea: Our practice offers oral appliance treatment to treat obstructive sleep apnea.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Our office offers composite as well as amalgam fillings to treat tooth decay.
For more information, please call us at (636) 206-4656. We are located at 130 Hilltown Village Center, Chesterfield, MO 63017 .